MENOPAUSE. YOU LIVE IT. YOU DEFINE IT.
It’s time to remove the muddle from menopause! We are Over The Bloody Moon, a team of global clinicians and menopause specialists, educating, equipping, and empowering people through their menopause and we've teamed up with Always Discreet to help you take charge of your change.
Despite millions of women experiencing menopause at some point, Two in three women feel unprepared and surprised by menopause.*
Information on menopause is confusing, conflicting, misleading and overwhelming.
With busy lives, who’s got time to trawl through the internet to work out what’s accurate?
Always Discreet are on a mission to redefine menopause to help you live your menopause, your way.
During this stage, you may experience bladder leaks, and Always Discreet are committed to ensuring women feel empowered to navigate their symptoms with confidence at every stage of their life - whether that be with their bladder leak products or by driving education on topics that society considers to be taboo.
FREE ONE-HOUR, LIVE, ONLINE
Sign up for Over The Bloody Moon’s 4 FREE weekly Zoom one-hour, Menopause Masterclasses, sponsored by Always Discreet, where you'll be:
Educated on the changes to mind and body during menopause
Equipped with practical tips and options to manage menopause
Empowered to put these tools into action
This event is open to anyone wanting to learn more about menopause - so whether you're noticing changes, "not there yet" or supporting someone else transitioning through menopause, we'd love to see you.
Remember, the first step to bladder leak improvement is always to seek help and consult a healthcare professional.
* "The Invisibility Report" by Gen-M, Oct 2020.
OUR 4 FREE MASTERCLASSES
- Mon, 26 FebOTM Online Masterclass26 Feb 2024, 19:00 – 20:00OTM Online Masterclass26 Feb 2024, 19:00 – 20:00OTM Online MasterclassJoin breathwork coach, Stefanie Broes to discover the power of the breath to help enhance sleep, mood, and manage stress during menopause. We'll learn how different types of breathing activating the brain and nervous system and practice some simple exercises for you to take away and use daily.
- Thu, 28 MarOTBM Community Shares28 Mar 2024, 19:00 – 20:00OTBM Community Shares28 Mar 2024, 19:00 – 20:00OTBM Community SharesLaugh, learn and share. Talking about your menopause transition (wherever you're at) is a great way to feel more positive about it. We'll discuss our symptoms and what we are finding is helping facilitated by Lesley Salem, menopause coach who will also share evidence-based tools to enhance wellbeing
- Mon, 22 AprOTBM Online Masterclass22 Apr 2024, 19:00 – 20:00OTBM Online Masterclass22 Apr 2024, 19:00 – 20:00OTBM Online MasterclassNot everyone can or wants to take Hormone Replacement Therapy. So what are other naturally effective ways of supporting hormone balance during the menopause transition? Join Melinda McDougall, accredited medical herbalist to share her knowledge of herbs & other natural interventions.
- Tue, 28 MayOnline Masterclass28 May 2024, 19:00 – 20:00Online Masterclass28 May 2024, 19:00 – 20:00Online MasterclassJoin Dr Angela Sharma, sexologist, founder of Spiced Health Clinic and lead at an NHS Menopause clinic help you spot the warning signs for vaginal atrophy, pelvic dysfunction, urinary tract infections and other issues associated with poor intimate health and tell you how to prevent & treat them.
- Wed, 26 JunOnline Masterclass26 Jun 2024, 19:00 – 20:00Online Masterclass
Over The Bloody Moon's Masterclasses give you access to trusted specialists and their proven, practical tools for menopause management, enjoyed as a community experience.
Masterclass 1: "Demystifying Menopause"
Lesley Salem is founder of Over The Bloody Moon, a certified health coach, specialising in menopause, accredited member of UK Health Coaches Association and British Menopause Society. She also hosts Over The Bloody Moon's podcast, "The Change Makers."
Lesley is a menopause advocate, passionate about removing the muddle from menopause. You can read more about her story and Over The Bloody Moon, on our other website pages.
Masterclass 2: "Removing the Haze in Menopause"
Kathryn Pinkham is founder of The Insomnia Clinic and Insomnia Advisor for Over The Bloody Moon. For the past 15 years, she has focussed on just one thing, helping people to sleep well, so they can live their life to the fullest.
She runs a 4-step online course called Sleep Well During Menopause through her clinic.
Masterclass 3: "Pelvic & Sexual Health in Menopause"
Nicola Travlos has over a decade of experience in pelvic physiotherapy, working for NHS and her own private practice, Invictus Pelvic Health. She is also Over The Bloody Moon's Pelvic Health Advisor.
She runs an online course to improve women's health and believes in integrating a holistic approach to maintain menopause health and wellbeing, in all spheres of life.
Masterclass 3: "Pelvic & Sexual Health in Menopause"
Dr Angela Wright is an experienced GP, clinical sexologist and menopause specialist. She has trained in both psychosexual therapy and the medical approach to sexual dysfunction and is a Fellow of the European Committee of Sexual Medicine.
Dr Angela Sharma is an experienced GP and menopause specialist, running her own NHS menopause clinic and is about to complete her training in sexology in the next few months. Together they are co-founders of Spiced Pear Health, a clinic providing a holistic approach to menopause management and treatment of menopause associated sexual problems.
Masterclass 4: "Mental Health & Menopause"
Simona is a trained and registered Counselling Psychologist, specialised in CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) with over 20 years experience in the mental health field. She is the founder of the Menopause CBT Clinic, which was born out of her desire to inspire and empower women at this stage of life to reconnect with their strong resilient self, so they can thrive and enjoy a fulfilling life.